Tele Ho is happy and proud to announce cooperation with Engrotuš, the owner of popular brand "TUŠ", and Aquila Air Adventures aeroclub owning two Soko Galeb G-2 jet warbird airplanes.
In close cooperation we authored series of events, to be held in Planet Tuš centres, presented in Slovenia nationwide.
Events will present aviation from pilots perspective, with stress on slovene aviation history, story of Aquila Air Adventures and first hand experience in purpose built Galeb G-2 simulator. Venues: Planet Tuš Celje, Planet Tuš Koper, Planet Tuš Kranj, Planet Tuš Maribor and Tuš Center BTC Ljubljana.
- workshop for kids (assembly of model G-2 airplane and hand painting of it)
- gallery of aviation dioramas
- gallery of aviation equipment and parts of airplanes
- indoor RC Helicopter trial and competition
- presentation "Story of Aquila"
- Galeb G-2 simulator, scale 1:1
- fund raiser "Help the Galeb to fly"
- catch the airplane (activation of general public with using real airplane and social media)
Join us from 10th of May to 15th of June at named locations!
Here ia a teaser: pictures of first stages of flight simulator construction process. Yes, it is the real airplane taken as a mold! :)
Our job has been defined as "organisation, ground support and handling". What a boring definition for an exiting job. :)
We did not want to miss the great foto oportunity. So we called in two photographers, known to us to be "flight-maniacs"...
They spent some time with us on the airport and provided us some spectacular photos. We share them in the gallery below. Please respect their copyrights, contact them before publishing! Authors are Goran Krošelj and Miro Majcen. But if you realy like em - give em a job...